Making Your Job Easier
- Variable speed, Forward and Reverse auger rotation
- Three handlebar positions; two for normal drilling and one for close up drilling and towing
- Drilling head pivots from side to side for drilling on uneven terrain
- No torque to the operator
- Engine frame swivels to keep engine level for optimum performance
- Auger locks up out of the way for easy maneuvering
- Includes tow bar with 2” hitch coupler
- 7/8” square auger drive fits all Ground Hog augers up to 18"
- 9hp Honda engine
- 275 ft. lbs. of torque and 140 rpm approx. max. auger speed
The high torque (power) translates into the Dingo’s capability to dig 30" holes up to 5’ deep in clay, gravel, sandstone and many other soil conditions.
Maximum auger diameter 36" Available 8", 12", 18", 24", 30", and 36" augers. Reverse rotation for quick backout when obstructions are encountered